singles

[singles][bsummary]

mixtapes

[mixtapes][bsummary]

albums

[albums][grids]

film & videos

[videos][twocolumns]

V Dot Nam Becomes A New Father


For some time, it seem like V Dot Nam disappeared flat from the face of the Earth... In between working 2 jobs all day and night while taking care of his 1st born 2 days out of each week, life has changed for the Detroit-Akron artist. "Only thing I wanted to do is be there for my son, thats why I didn't move back to the Murda Mitten..."

     Instead of moving back to Detroit to take care of Pops, he stayed back in Ohio to be present when Baby VDot arrived in the delivery room. "My experience of knowing that I was going to become a new father may be different from a lot of people, but the enjoyment of his presence while we're bonding is a great feeling. I wouldn't regret any moment."

No comments: